|Sales Tax (PA Residents Only):||
Questions & Order Changes
|If you have questions/changes to your order please either call us at 1-800-652-4126 or use the form below.|
|Best contact Method (phone/email)|
STAR MOBILE HOME SUPPLY RETURN POLICY
Star Supply stands behind each product that we sell. If you encounter any problems with the merchandise in your order, follow the instructions below for the quickest resolution as we strive for your total satisfaction.
- Contact Star Supply.
- All items being returned must be in new condition in their original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Shipping costs both ways are the responsibility of the customer. Any items ordered under promotional shipping rates will incur actual shipping rates in the event of a return.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Special orders, products cut to size, items without original packaging, or any product described as non-returnable will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be received at our store within 30 days of original delivery date. No items will be considered for a refund beyond 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected we will issue refund
Any product damaged during shipment should not be accepted at delivery. Refuse shipment on any item visibly damaged beyond your acceptability. Should you decide to keep a damaged product, document the damage in detail on the bill of lading before signing any paperwork. Concealed damage must be reported within 10 business days to be eligible for any credit or replacement.
After an order has been placed but before it has shipped, the order can be canceled. Once your items are on the road, cancellation is subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges in both directions.
Defective products will be replaced or repaired according to the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 3-7 days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnaces
With large items shipped via trucking, the freight carrier will call you to set up a convenient delivery time during normal business hours. Signature is required for acceptance of delivery - inspect contents in undamaged condition before signing the bill of lading.
We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to require additional fees before shipment. This comes into effect most on remote locations.or you use lift gate and did not pay for when ordering. If not sure Please call