Vinyl Steel Combination Door for Mobile Home w/ 9-Lite Glass
- 25 gauge steel door core
- Stainless steel lock system
- Core is edge bored and capped for easy addition of dead bolt
- Prefinished white jam system
- Thermally broken threshold with rubber strip to prevent condensation and floor damage
- Metal blind stop with residential style Q-Lon weatherstrip located on three sides
- Four leaf sill sweep to stop drafts
- Lockside metal blind stop and integral sealing system
- Large variety of sizes and window options
- Door hardware is included, Screws and caulking are not
- Heavy gauge all aluminum construction
- 1" thick hollow aluminum door frame reinforced with 14 gauge corner gussets
- Pre-drilled for latch handle
- Built-in drip cap
- Aluminum kick plate
- 1/8" thick tempered safety glass
- Vertical sliding bottom glass with screen
1. Width: Measure outside to outside of the wood jamb.
2. Length: Measure outside of the wood jamb from the top past the threshold to the floor.
For example if your rough opening measures 33 1/2"W x 75 1/2"L you would select the nearest size and order a 34"W x 76"L.
Note: This should be the same measurements if you removed the door and measured the rough opening.
3. To determine if your door is right or left hinged, look at the door from the outside to see which side the hinges are on.
1. Make certain all mounting surfaces (siding seams included) are securely fastened and flat around perimeter of door opening.
2. Apply a suitable non-hardening sealant tape (Putty Tape or Butyl Tape) to the backside of the door's mounting flange.
3. Do not remove any shipping clips or fasteners and keep the door closed and locked during the installation. Opening the door prior to the installation will destroy the pre-squaring by the manufacturer.
4. Insert the door assembly carefully into the rough opening. Make certain the door sill is secure on the floor. Move door to the hinge side until it is firmly against the stud.
5. Proceed to fasten door with Hex Head Screws. Drive the first 3 screws into the outer pre-punched flange in the middle at the hinge side. Then, drive the next 3 screws in the middle on the lock side. Then, secure the balance of the hinge side, across the sill, up the lock side and the header.
6. Remove the shipping clips and open the door. Install the Locks, Storm Door Hardware and Safety Chain.
7. Make sure 2 long screws are installed through the storm door closer bracket fastened to the jamb. This is to anchor the bracket securely to the hinge side stud.
8. If the inner door is secured to the jamb with butt type hinges (some six panel doors), run one long screw through each hinge on the jamb side to penetrate the stud.
9. Some doors will have an adjustable stop. Adjust the stop to the exterior of the inner door to insure a good seal.
If these steps are followed, the door will be sealed and operate properly.
All Vinyl 6-Panel 9-Lite Combination Doors are NOT in stock. ALL sizes are a special order item. They will require the allotted 1-3 weeks for delivery to us. If your home is a 1990’s model or newer you may have a 6” jam. This is crucial information we would need to sell you the correct door. Please contact us first to make sure your size is available.