Hot Water Tanks
Convertible Gas Control
- The gas control is convertible for natural or propane gas, which allows for ﬂexible installations in manufactured housing.
Fused Ceramic Shield
- A tough, thick, durable coat of blue ceramic is fused to the tank’s interior surfaces at 1600°F, forming a corrosion-resistant lining for years of dependable protection and use.
Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- The tank is surrounded by a thick coat of non-CFC polyurethane foam to trap heat inside the tank, saving energy.
- The valve is conveniently located on the side of the tank to facilitate piping to a drain or external to the building. It is also available with top a T&P opening for ﬁeld installation.
3/4” Top Water Connections
- A side cold water inlet and top hot water outlet is included.
1/2” Gas Connection
Aluminized Steel Multiport Burner
- This part is used for even ﬂame distribution, quiet operation and high-efficiency combustion. All models use standing pilot light for ignition.
- This thermostat comes with a factory-preset pressure regulator and a built-in milli volt-powered energy cutoff for overheat protection.
- This rod is a top-mounted, heavy-duty anode for added tank protection, extending the life of the tank.
- This product is CSA International certiﬁed, and meets California code approvals for NOx emissions.
- It comes with a non-metallic, corrosion-resistant drain valve.