THIS ITEM HAS TO SHIP WITH A FREIGHT CARRIER. YOU MUST CHECK THE SKID FOR DAMAGE. IF THE SKID HAS ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE DRIVER NOTATE IT ON THE BILL. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO THE FREIGHT CARRIER AS WELL AS OURSELVES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED GOODS. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY UNTIL YOU CHECK FOR DAMAGE.
Features and Benefits:
•Three speed custom fit and painted blower forefficient, quiet operation
•Multi-firing technology in gas and oil burner
•Resized auxiliary limit switch eliminates nuisance cycling
•Beckett oil burners are standard equipment
•Classic 18" width dimension for tight replacement jobs
•MA 100, MA 200, and CB 200 bases for versatile applications.
•Drum/tubular heat exchanger assures long life
Fuel Oil Type #1 or #2 can be used.
WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts, 1 Year Limited Labor, 10 Years Heat Exchanger
- ( MUST BE INSTALLED BY LICENSED HVAC CONTRACTOR)
Input BTUH: 80,000
Output BTUH: 65,000
Vent size: 4"
The CMF2 Series Furnace is a classic and time honored
design. The CMF2 is a versatile and reliable product
used in Manufactured Housing and other applications
such as space heating, garages, hunting camps or
single story residential structures. The new model
CMF2 Furnace incorporates a multi-speed blower and
multi-fired burner. Classic design countered with new
technology make the new CMF2 today's choice for a
multi-application fossil fuel heating appliance.
The CMF2 Series Furnace is a classic and time honored design. The CMF2 is a versatile and reliable product used in manufactured housing and other applications such as spaceheating, garages, hunting camps or single story residential structures. The new model
CMF2 Furnace incorporates a multi-speed blower and multi-fired burner. The classic designcountered with new technology make the new CMF2 today's choice for amulti-application fossil fuel heating appliance.
Shipping & Return Policy
Star Mobile Home Supplies stands behind each product that we sell. If you encounter any problems with the merchandise in your order, follow the instructions below for the quickest resolution as we strive for your total satisfaction.
- Contact Star Mobile Home Supplies.
- All items being returned must be in new condition in their original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Any Package returned as unable to deliver will only get refunded for items, not shipping. We will not reship items
- Shipping costs both ways are the responsibility of the customer. Any items ordered under promotional shipping rates will incur actual shipping rates in the event of a return.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Special orders, products cut to size, items without original packaging, or any product described as non-returnable will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be received at our store within 30 days of original delivery date. No items will be considered for a refund beyond 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected, we will issue refund
- We are not responsible for delivery delays after order is shipped. USPS,UPS do not refund shipping delays due to weather, civil unrest, or acts of god.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: All electrical and furnace parts, all furnace and HVAC units.
Returned To Sender
Any Package returned as unable to deliver will only get refunded for items not shipping. We will not reship items
Any product damaged during shipment should not be accepted at delivery. Refuse shipment on any item visibly damaged beyond your acceptability. Should you decide to keep a damaged product, document the damage in detail on the bill of lading before signing any paperwork. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days to be eligible for any credit or replacement.
After an order has been placed but before it has shipped, the order can be canceled. Once your items are on the road, cancellation is subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges in both directions.
Defective products will be replaced or repaired according to the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 5-10 business days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnace
Freight Truck Deliveries
- Large Item Delivery - Some merchandise is too large to ship via ground courier and need to be shipped by freight truck. This will be about 7 to 10 business days.The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule an appointment for you. Tailgate delivery to your curbside is available for extra cost. The carrier is not responsible for unloading or moving merchandise to your house, uncrating, installing or removing packing material. You will be responsible for the cost if you arrange any other special service with the trucking company.
- Damaged Merchandise - In the event that the merchandise delivered s damaged, you have the option to refuse the delivery or have the truck driver note the damage in the bill of lading before you sign off.
- If truck is unable to get to your location due to narrow road, weight limits on road or dead end roads, you are responsible for meeting truck at the location truck is able to get to.
IMPORTANT: The merchandise is in good condition when the carrier picked them up from our manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the trucking company to delivery the merchandise to you in the same condition. It is very important that you do not accept damaged or missing number of products unless noted by the truck driver in the bill of lading. It is possible that the damaged incurred might be hidden or what we call "concealed" damage. In both cases, anytime a damage or shortage in the merchandise happen, you have only 3 days from delivery date to report the damage. We will be responsible for filing claims against the trucking company. At the end of the 3rd day the merchandise is no longer eligible for "claim", and since you signed and accepted the merchandise you now own it.
- Shipping Time - Should you need updated information with reference to the status of your order, please feel free to contact us.
- Delivery Notification - The shipping company will call you to give you a specific delivery date and time (within 4 to 6 hours.) If we are unable to contact you. Your order will be shipped back to the vendor and the cost of shipping to and from your address will be deducted from your return credit.
We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to require additional fees before shipment. This comes into effect most on-remote locations, or you use lift gate and did not pay for when ordering. If unsure, please call.
If a shipment is refused due to damage we will refund you in full and WILL NOT reship to due to possible damage again .