75 FEET MAXIMUM PER PLUG KIT
Easy Heat Heating Cable 100’ Roll
EasyHeat Freeze Free™ heating cables featuring a special self-regulating core that adjusts according to the surrounding temperatures to ensure the right amount of heat when and where it is needed.
Since this cable regulates its own heat output, it reduces power consumption, and a thermostat may not be necessary for some freeze protection applications. It also means that the cable can be safely overlapped when installed on plumbing pipes, valves or flanges.
Operating on 120 Volts AC, Freeze Free™ cables are suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes up to 2-inches in diameter. The cable is available on reels in lengths of up to 500 feet and can be cut to the correct length for the specific application. A rugged metal braided jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage.
Shipping & Return Policy
Star Mobile Home Supplies stands behind each product that we sell. If you encounter any problems with the merchandise in your order, follow the instructions below for the quickest resolution as we strive for your total satisfaction.
- Contact Star Mobile Home Supplies.
- All items being returned must be in new condition in their original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Shipping costs both ways are the responsibility of the customer. Any items ordered under promotional shipping rates will incur actual shipping rates in the event of a return.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Special orders, products cut to size, items without original packaging, or any product described as non-returnable will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be received at our store within 30 days of original delivery date. No items will be considered for a refund beyond 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected, we will issue refund
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: All electrical and furnace parts, all furnace and HVAC units.
Any product damaged during shipment should not be accepted at delivery. Refuse shipment on any item visibly damaged beyond your acceptability. Should you decide to keep a damaged product, document the damage in detail on the bill of lading before signing any paperwork. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days to be eligible for any credit or replacement.
After an order has been placed but before it has shipped, the order can be canceled. Once your items are on the road, cancellation is subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges in both directions.
Defective products will be replaced or repaired according to the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 5-10 business days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnace
Freight Truck Deliveries
- Large Item Delivery - Some merchandise is too large to ship via ground courier and need to be shipped by freight truck. This will be about 7 to 10 business days.The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule an appointment for you. Tailgate delivery to your curbside is available for extra cost. The carrier is not responsible for unloading or moving merchandise to your house, uncrating, installing or removing packing material. You will be responsible for the cost if you arrange any other special service with the trucking company.
- Damaged Merchandise - In the event that the merchandise delivered s damaged, you have the option to refuse the delivery or have the truck driver note the damage in the bill of lading before you sign off.
- If truck is unable to get to your location due to narrow road, weight limits on road or dead end roads, you are responsible for meeting truck at the location truck is able to get to.
IMPORTANT: The merchandise is in good condition when the carrier picked them up from our manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the trucking company to delivery the merchandise to you in the same condition. It is very important that you do not accept damaged or missing number of products unless noted by the truck driver in the bill of lading. It is possible that the damaged incurred might be hidden or what we call "concealed" damage. In both cases, anytime a damage or shortage in the merchandise happen, you have only 3 days from delivery date to report the damage. We will be responsible for filing claims against the trucking company. At the end of the 3rd day the merchandise is no longer eligible for "claim", and since you signed and accepted the merchandise you now own it.
- Shipping Time - Should you need updated information with reference to the status of your order, please feel free to contact us.
- Delivery Notification - The shipping company will call you to give you a specific delivery date and time (within 4 to 6 hours.) If we are unable to contact you. Your order will be shipped back to the vendor and the cost of shipping to and from your address will be deducted from your return credit.
We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to require additional fees before shipment. This comes into effect most on-remote locations, or you use lift gate and did not pay for when ordering. If unsure, please call.