THIS ITEM HAS TO SHIP WITH A FREIGHT CARRIER. YOU MUST CHECK THE SKID FOR DAMAGE. IF THE SKID HAS ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE DRIVER NOTATE IT ON THE BILL. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO THE FREIGHT CARRIER AS WELL AS OURSELVES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED GOODS. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY UNTIL YOU CHECK FOR DAMAGE.
Miller MG1E 80% AFUE Gas Furnace
90,000 BTU Input - 72,000 BTU Output - 80% AFUE Rating
Dimensions - 19 ¾” Width x 23 ¾” Depth x 56” Height
Automatic Hot Surface Ignition - Designed in the USA.
WARRANTY: 2 year parts, 1 year labor & 10 year heat exchanger
ECM MOTOR - The MG1E includes a high efficiency ECM blower motor, granting powerful CFM ratings at a fraction of the energy costs of traditional PSC motors.
SEALED COMBUSTION - Vents exhaust gases directly outdoors and draws in outside fresh air for combustion.
MODERN HOT SURFACE IGNITION - No pilot lights to blow out.
LOW MAINTENANCE - Sealed bearings on motors, Reliable Controls and burners.
ZERO CLEARANCE FEATURE - Allows these furnaces to be installed where space is a premium.
AIR CONDITIONER READY - RG1 models have blowers
capable of handling up to 4 tons of air conditioning. (Coil Cabinet Can Be Ordered if One Wants to Add AC at a Later Date)
APPLIANCE QUALITY METAL DOOR - Baked enamel finish for long life and easy cleaning.
( MUST BE INSTALLED BY LICENSED HVAC INSTALLER )
(MUST HAVE NEW STACK INSTALLED)
As a gas furnace, its range of heating capacities makes it a perfect match for the heating requirements of almost any manufactured home.
Shipping & Return Policy
Star Mobile Home Supplies stands behind each product that we sell. If you encounter any problems with the merchandise in your order, follow the instructions below for the quickest resolution as we strive for your total satisfaction.
- Contact Star Mobile Home Supplies.
- All items being returned must be in new condition in their original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Shipping costs both ways are the responsibility of the customer. Any items ordered under promotional shipping rates will incur actual shipping rates in the event of a return.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Special orders, products cut to size, items without original packaging, or any product described as non-returnable will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be received at our store within 30 days of original delivery date. No items will be considered for a refund beyond 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected, we will issue refund
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: All electrical and furnace parts, all furnace and HVAC units.
Any product damaged during shipment should not be accepted at delivery. Refuse shipment on any item visibly damaged beyond your acceptability. Should you decide to keep a damaged product, document the damage in detail on the bill of lading before signing any paperwork. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days to be eligible for any credit or replacement.
After an order has been placed but before it has shipped, the order can be canceled. Once your items are on the road, cancellation is subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges in both directions.
Defective products will be replaced or repaired according to the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 3-7 days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnace
Freight Truck Deliveries
- Large Item Delivery - Some merchandise is too large to ship via ground courier and need to be shipped by freight truck. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule an appointment that will be convenient for you. Tailgate delivery to your curbside is available for extra cost. The carrier is not responsible for unloading or moving merchandise to your house, uncrating, installing or removing packing material. You will be responsible for the cost if you arrange any other special service with the trucking company.
- Damaged Merchandise - In the event that the merchandise delivered s damaged, you have the option to refuse the delivery or have the truck driver note the damage in the bill of lading before you sign off.
IMPORTANT: The merchandise is in good condition when the carrier picked them up from our manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the trucking company to delivery the merchandise to you in the same condition. It is very important that you do not accept damaged or missing number of products unless noted by the truck driver in the bill of lading. It is possible that the damaged incurred might be hidden or what we call "concealed" damage. In both cases, anytime a damage or shortage in the merchandise happen, you have only 3 days from delivery date to report the damage. We will be responsible for filing claims against the trucking company. At the end of the 3rd day the merchandise is no longer eligible for "claim", and since you signed and accepted the merchandise you now own it.
- Shipping Time - Should you need updated information with reference to the status of your order, please feel free to contact us.
- Delivery Notification - The shipping company will call you to give you a specific delivery date and time (within 4 to 6 hours.) If we are unable to contact you. Your order will be shipped back to the vendor and the cost of shipping to and from your address will be deducted from your return credit.
We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to require additional fees before shipment. This comes into effect most on-remote locations, or you use lift gate and did not pay for when ordering. If unsure, please call.