THIS ITEM HAS TO SHIP WITH A FREIGHT CARRIER. YOU MUST CHECK ALL BOXES FOR DAMAGE. IF A BOX HAS ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE DRIVER NOTATE IT ON THE BILL. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO THE FREIGHT CARRIER AS WELL AS OURSELVES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED GOODS. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY UNTIL YOU CHECK FOR DAMAGE.
NOT A STOCK ITEM. ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR US TO ORDER.
THE SKIRTING PANEL THAT FINALLY DEFEATS THE WEED WACKER!
- Warrantied Resistance to Weed Wacker Damage
- Patent pending design
- 92 ounce panel(.042-.044 gauge) extruded for structural integrity
- Engineered for greater impact durability and wind resistance
- Embossed stucco finish for a tailored appearance and ease of maintenance.
- Recessed vents for a clean appearance.
- Available in white
- Clay And Tan available but will take about 3 weeks to get it
- 16 inch wide panels for faster installs
Weed Wacker Proof Skirting is warranted to be resistant to the normal use of grass string trimmers using .105 string or less. Any damage our vendor determines was caused by the use of metal, nylon string over .105 or chain cutting mechanisms on the grass trimmer or the use of lawn edging equipment will void this warranty.
All you need to add skirting to your 14' by 70' mobile home. This skirting package includes the appropriate number of each type of pieces you need to completely skirt your house. Remember to measure the height from the base of your mobile home to the ground, then select from the height options above. ( Comes with hardware kit )
Manufactured Home 14' x 70' Vinyl Skirting Package
- 14pieces of regular top front
- 14 pieces of top back
- 14 pieces of ground track
- Number of skirting panels depends on the average height from the ground to bottom of your manufactured home:
- 24 inch height : 24 panels
- 28 inch height : 30 panels
- 36 inch height : 37 panels
- 48 inch height : 48 panels
Shipping & Return Policy
Star Mobile Home Supplies stands behind each product that we sell. If you encounter any problems with the merchandise in your order, follow the instructions below for the quickest resolution as we strive for your total satisfaction.
- Contact Star Mobile Home Supplies.
- All items being returned must be in new condition in their original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Shipping costs both ways are the responsibility of the customer. Any items ordered under promotional shipping rates will incur actual shipping rates in the event of a return.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Special orders, products cut to size, items without original packaging, or any product described as non-returnable will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be received at our store within 30 days of original delivery date. No items will be considered for a refund beyond 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected, we will issue refund
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: All electrical and furnace parts, all furnace and HVAC units.
Any product damaged during shipment should not be accepted at delivery. Refuse shipment on any item visibly damaged beyond your acceptability. Should you decide to keep a damaged product, document the damage in detail on the bill of lading before signing any paperwork. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days to be eligible for any credit or replacement.
After an order has been placed but before it has shipped, the order can be canceled. Once your items are on the road, cancellation is subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges in both directions.
Defective products will be replaced or repaired according to the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 3-7 days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnace
Freight Truck Deliveries
- Large Item Delivery - Some merchandise is too large to ship via ground courier and need to be shipped by freight truck. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule an appointment that will be convenient for you. Tailgate delivery to your curbside is available for extra cost. The carrier is not responsible for unloading or moving merchandise to your house, uncrating, installing or removing packing material. You will be responsible for the cost if you arrange any other special service with the trucking company.
- Damaged Merchandise - In the event that the merchandise delivered s damaged, you have the option to refuse the delivery or have the truck driver note the damage in the bill of lading before you sign off.
IMPORTANT: The merchandise is in good condition when the carrier picked them up from our manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the trucking company to delivery the merchandise to you in the same condition. It is very important that you do not accept damaged or missing number of products unless noted by the truck driver in the bill of lading. It is possible that the damaged incurred might be hidden or what we call "concealed" damage. In both cases, anytime a damage or shortage in the merchandise happen, you have only 3 days from delivery date to report the damage. We will be responsible for filing claims against the trucking company. At the end of the 3rd day the merchandise is no longer eligible for "claim", and since you signed and accepted the merchandise you now own it.
- Shipping Time - Should you need updated information with reference to the status of your order, please feel free to contact us.
- Delivery Notification - The shipping company will call you to give you a specific delivery date and time (within 4 to 6 hours.) If we are unable to contact you. Your order will be shipped back to the vendor and the cost of shipping to and from your address will be deducted from your return credit.
We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to require additional fees before shipment. This comes into effect most on-remote locations, or you use lift gate and did not pay for when ordering. If unsure, please call.