THIS ITEM HAS TO SHIP WITH A FREIGHT CARRIER. YOU MUST CHECK THE SKID FOR DAMAGE. IF THE SKID HAS ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE DRIVER NOTATE IT ON THE BILL. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO THE FREIGHT CARRIER AS WELL AS OURSELVES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED GOODS. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY UNTIL YOU CHECK FOR DAMAGE.
- Ease of installation: fits standard MH furnace footprint
- Easy conversion from natural gas to propane: all models have convertible gas valves
- A/C ready up to 4.0 tons (3.5 ton on 50K BTU, 4 ton on 75K BTU) Needs Coil Cabinet Sold Separately
- 4speed blower: easily adapted to air flow needs of the home
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty / 10 year parts warranty
- ETL listed
- Sealed combustion design draws combustion air from the outside
- 18gauge aluminum coated primary heat exchanger and24C stainless steel secondary heat
- Exchanger provides long life
- Standard footprint: easily replaces older MH furnace
- Must Be Installed By HVAC Tech or Warranty is void
- Weight: 175lbs.
- H x W x D: 57" x 18" x 25 3/4"
- Input BTU of 50,000
- Output BTU of 48,000
Thermo Pride 50,000 Btu Gas 95% AFUE Furnace for Mobile / Manufactured Homes and Cabins
Built here in the United States, Thermo Pride furnaces are known for superior workmanship and product innovation. We are committed to producing handcrafted products that provide your family with reliability, comfort, durability, quiet operation and high efficiency. You will have the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing your Thermo Pride gas condensing mobile home furnace is anything but a mass-produced, low-cost compromise between quality and price.
When your current furnace fails, you'll want to replace it with one that is dependable.
The Thermo Pride CMA gas furnaces include a 10 year piece-of-mind plus limited warranty.
If the heat exchanger fails within 10 years of the installation date, we will provide a replacement furnace.
Note: Installation requirements must be met; contact us for further details.
After the 10th year, the heat exchanger continues to be covered by our transferable lifetime limited warranty. We also offer a full 10year parts warranty at no additional cost. Together, these make up Thermo Pride's unique "Peace-of-Mind" warranty. Our assurance to you that, when you buy Thermo Pride you buy the best!
Note: May Need Concentric Vent Kit FT-7483
Note: May Need Vent Kit FT-904106
Shipping & Return Policy
Star Mobile Home Supplies stands behind each product that we sell. If you encounter any problems with the merchandise in your order, follow the instructions below for the quickest resolution as we strive for your total satisfaction.
- Contact Star Mobile Home Supplies.
- All items being returned must be in new condition in their original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Any Package returned as unable to deliver will only get refunded for items, not shipping. We will not reship items
- Shipping costs both ways are the responsibility of the customer. Any items ordered under promotional shipping rates will incur actual shipping rates in the event of a return.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Special orders, products cut to size, items without original packaging, or any product described as non-returnable will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be received at our store within 30 days of original delivery date. No items will be considered for a refund beyond 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected, we will issue refund
- We are not responsible for delivery delays after order is shipped. USPS,UPS do not refund shipping delays due to weather, civil unrest, or acts of god.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: All electrical and furnace parts, all furnace and HVAC units.
Returned To Sender
Any Package returned as unable to deliver will only get refunded for items not shipping. We will not reship items
Any product damaged during shipment should not be accepted at delivery. Refuse shipment on any item visibly damaged beyond your acceptability. Should you decide to keep a damaged product, document the damage in detail on the bill of lading before signing any paperwork. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days to be eligible for any credit or replacement.
After an order has been placed but before it has shipped, the order can be canceled. Once your items are on the road, cancellation is subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges in both directions.
Defective products will be replaced or repaired according to the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 5-10 business days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnace
Freight Truck Deliveries
- Large Item Delivery - Some merchandise is too large to ship via ground courier and need to be shipped by freight truck. This will be about 7 to 10 business days.The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule an appointment for you. Tailgate delivery to your curbside is available for extra cost. The carrier is not responsible for unloading or moving merchandise to your house, uncrating, installing or removing packing material. You will be responsible for the cost if you arrange any other special service with the trucking company.
- Damaged Merchandise - In the event that the merchandise delivered s damaged, you have the option to refuse the delivery or have the truck driver note the damage in the bill of lading before you sign off.
- If truck is unable to get to your location due to narrow road, weight limits on road or dead end roads, you are responsible for meeting truck at the location truck is able to get to.
IMPORTANT: The merchandise is in good condition when the carrier picked them up from our manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the trucking company to delivery the merchandise to you in the same condition. It is very important that you do not accept damaged or missing number of products unless noted by the truck driver in the bill of lading. It is possible that the damaged incurred might be hidden or what we call "concealed" damage. In both cases, anytime a damage or shortage in the merchandise happen, you have only 3 days from delivery date to report the damage. We will be responsible for filing claims against the trucking company. At the end of the 3rd day the merchandise is no longer eligible for "claim", and since you signed and accepted the merchandise you now own it.
- Shipping Time - Should you need updated information with reference to the status of your order, please feel free to contact us.
- Delivery Notification - The shipping company will call you to give you a specific delivery date and time (within 4 to 6 hours.) If we are unable to contact you. Your order will be shipped back to the vendor and the cost of shipping to and from your address will be deducted from your return credit.
We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to require additional fees before shipment. This comes into effect most on-remote locations, or you use lift gate and did not pay for when ordering. If unsure, please call.
If a shipment is refused due to damage we will refund you in full and WILL NOT reship to due to possible damage again .