THIS ITEM HAS TO SHIP WITH A FREIGHT CARRIER. YOU MUST CHECK THE SKID FOR DAMAGE. IF THE SKID HAS ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE DRIVER NOTATE IT ON THE BILL. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO THE FREIGHT CARRIER AS WELL AS OURSELVES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED GOODS. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY UNTIL YOU CHECK FOR DAMAGE.
- Ease of installation: fits standard MH furnace footprint
- Easy conversion from natural gas to propane: all models have convertible gas valves
- A/C readyup to 4.0 tons (3.5 ton on 50K BTU, 4 ton on 75K BTU) Needs coil cabinet sold separately FT-CE111S
- 4speed blower: easily adapted to air flow needs of the home
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty / 10 year parts warranty
- ETL listed
- Sealed combustion design draws combustion air from the outside
- 18 gauge aluminum coated primary heat exchanger and 24C stainless steel secondary heat
- Exchanger provides long life
- Standard footprint: easily replaces older MH furnaces
- Must Be Installed By HVAC Tech or Warranty is void
- Weight: 175
- H x W x D: 57" x 18" x 25-3/4"
- Input BTU of 75,000
- Output BTU of 72,000
Note: The CMA Mobile Home Furnace is 95% efficient, saving you money on energy bills.
Thermo Pride 75,000 Btu Gas 95% AFUE Furnace for Mobile / Manufactured Homes and Cabins
Built here in the United States, Thermo Pride furnaces are known for superior workmanship and product innovation. We are committed to producing handcrafted products that provide your family with reliability, comfort, durability, quiet operation and high efficiency. You will have the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing your Thermo Pride gas condensing mobile home furnace is anything but a mass-produced, low-cost compromise between quality and price.
When your current furnace fails, you'll want to replace it with one that is dependable.
The Thermo Pride CMA gas furnaces include a 10 year piece-of-mind plus limited warranty.
If the heat exchanger fails within 10 years of the installation date, we will provide a replacement furnace.
Note: Installation requirements must be met; contact us for further details.
After the 10th year, the heat exchanger continues to be covered by our transferable lifetime limited warranty. We also offer a full 10 year parts warranty at no additional cost. Together, these make up Thermo Pride's unique "Peace-of-Mind" warranty. Our assurance to you that, when you buy Thermo Pride you buy the best!
Note: May Need Concentric Vent Kit FT-7483
Note: May Need Vent Kit FT-904106
Shipping & Return Policy
- Contact Star Mobile Home Supplies.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected, we will issue refund
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: All electrical and furnace parts, all furnace and HVAC units.
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 3-7 days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnace