THIS ITEM HAS TO SHIP WITH A FREIGHT CARRIER. YOU MUST CHECK THE CRATE FOR DAMAGE. IF THE CRATE HAS ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE DRIVER NOTATE IT ON THE BILL. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO THE FREIGHT CARRIER AS WELL AS OURSELVES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED GOODS. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY UNTIL YOU CHECK FOR DAMAGE.
- 25 gauge steel door core
- Stainless steel lock system
- Core is edge bored and capped for easy addition of dead bolt
- Prefinished white jam system
- Thermally broken threshold with rubber strip to prevent condensation and floor damage
- Metal blind stop with residential style Q-Lon weatherstrip located on three sides
- Four leaf sill sweep to stop drafts
- Lockside metal blind stop and integral sealing system
- Large variety of sizes and window options
- Hardware sold separately
- Heavy gauge all aluminum construction
- 1" thick hollow aluminum door frame reinforced with 14 gauge corner gussets
- Pre-drilled for latch handle
- Built-in drip cap
- Aluminum kick plate
- 1/8" thick tempered safety glass
- Vertical sliding bottom glass with screen
1. Width: Measure outside to outside of the wood jamb.
2. Length: Measure outside of the wood jamb from the top past the threshold to the floor.
For example if your rough opening measures 33 1/2"W x 75 1/2"L you would select the nearest size and order a 34"W x 76"L.
Note: This should be the same measurements if you removed the door and measured the rough opening.
3. To determine if your door is right or left hinged, look at the door from the outside to see which side the hinges are on.
1. Make certain all mounting surfaces (siding seams included) are securely fastened and flat around perimeter of door opening.
2. Apply a suitable non-hardening sealant tape (Putty Tape or Butyl Tape) to the backside of the door's mounting flange.
3. Do not remove any shipping clips or fasteners and keep the door closed and locked during the installation. Opening the door prior to the installation will destroy the pre-squaring by the manufacturer.
4. Insert the door assembly carefully into the rough opening. Make certain the door sill is secure on the floor. Move door to the hinge side until it is firmly against the stud.
5. Proceed to fasten door with Hex Head Screws. Drive the first 3 screws into the outer pre-punched flange in the middle at the hinge side. Then, drive the next 3 screws in the middle on the lock side. Then, secure the balance of the hinge side, across the sill, up the lock side and the header.
6. Remove the shipping clips and open the door. Install the Locks, Storm Door Hardware and Safety Chain.
7. Make sure 2 long screws are installed through the storm door closer bracket fastened to the jamb. This is to anchor the bracket securely to the hinge side stud.
8. If the inner door is secured to the jamb with butt type hinges (some six panel doors), run one long screw through each hinge on the jamb side to penetrate the stud.
9. Some doors will have an adjustable stop. Adjust the stop to the exterior of the inner door to insure a good seal.
If these steps are followed, the door will be sealed and operate properly.
NOTE: Some 6-Panel Combination Doors are in stock. Most sizes are a special order item. They will require the allotted 1-3 weeks for delivery to us. If your home is a 1990’s model or newer you may have a 6” jam. This is crucial information we would need to sell you the correct door. Please contact us first to make sure your size is available.
Shipping & Return Policy
Star Mobile Home Supplies stands behind each product that we sell. If you encounter any problems with the merchandise in your order, follow the instructions below for the quickest resolution as we strive for your total satisfaction.
- Contact Star Mobile Home Supplies.
- All items being returned must be in new condition in their original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Shipping costs both ways are the responsibility of the customer. Any items ordered under promotional shipping rates will incur actual shipping rates in the event of a return.
- ELECTRICAL AND FURNACE PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- Special orders, products cut to size, items without original packaging, or any product described as non-returnable will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be received at our store within 30 days of original delivery date. No items will be considered for a refund beyond 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All doors are non returnable,if unsure of how to measure please call
- All Furnace and HVAC units are not returnable
- Once item is received and inspected, we will issue refund
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: All electrical and furnace parts, all furnace and HVAC units.
Any product damaged during shipment should not be accepted at delivery. Refuse shipment on any item visibly damaged beyond your acceptability. Should you decide to keep a damaged product, document the damage in detail on the bill of lading before signing any paperwork. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days to be eligible for any credit or replacement.
After an order has been placed but before it has shipped, the order can be canceled. Once your items are on the road, cancellation is subject to the restocking fee and shipping charges in both directions.
Defective products will be replaced or repaired according to the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty
- Ship via UPS, or USPS
- Generally are in a box you can carry with two hands
- Express delivery available upon request
- Ship via freight trucking
- Costs vary dependent on size and location
- May require a pallet mover, forklift, or extra help to move
- Generally delivers 3-7 days after order.
- Items such as bath tubs, skirting, doors, steps, furnace
Freight Truck Deliveries
- Large Item Delivery - Some merchandise is too large to ship via ground courier and need to be shipped by freight truck. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule an appointment that will be convenient for you. Tailgate delivery to your curbside is available for extra cost. The carrier is not responsible for unloading or moving merchandise to your house, uncrating, installing or removing packing material. You will be responsible for the cost if you arrange any other special service with the trucking company.
- Damaged Merchandise - In the event that the merchandise delivered s damaged, you have the option to refuse the delivery or have the truck driver note the damage in the bill of lading before you sign off.
IMPORTANT: The merchandise is in good condition when the carrier picked them up from our manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the trucking company to delivery the merchandise to you in the same condition. It is very important that you do not accept damaged or missing number of products unless noted by the truck driver in the bill of lading. It is possible that the damaged incurred might be hidden or what we call "concealed" damage. In both cases, anytime a damage or shortage in the merchandise happen, you have only 3 days from delivery date to report the damage. We will be responsible for filing claims against the trucking company. At the end of the 3rd day the merchandise is no longer eligible for "claim", and since you signed and accepted the merchandise you now own it.
- Shipping Time - Should you need updated information with reference to the status of your order, please feel free to contact us.
- Delivery Notification - The shipping company will call you to give you a specific delivery date and time (within 4 to 6 hours.) If we are unable to contact you. Your order will be shipped back to the vendor and the cost of shipping to and from your address will be deducted from your return credit.
We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to require additional fees before shipment. This comes into effect most on-remote locations, or you use lift gate and did not pay for when ordering. If unsure, please call.